Description of the fields in the Process Details category
When importing transactions from a CSV file, you must map the fields, so the transactions display properly in the engagement.
This topic describes the fields within the PROCESS DETAILS category.
Note that some fields are mandatory for specific AnalyticsAI tests to function properly. To learn more see, Mandatory fields for data analytics.
Originating Document Number (
Identifying number of the original document that starts the flow of the business process. This is the document which is the precursor for this recorded transaction.
Examples: "PO-001", "132134".
- Less than 2,500 unique values.
- The data in the applicable column in the transaction import file (the CSV file) must be assigned to the
- GJ - General Journal
- AR - Accounts Receivable Adjustments (credits, returns, other adjustments)
- PC - Purchase Contracts
- CD - Cash Disbursements
- AP - Accounts Payable Adjustments (credits, returns, other adjustments)
- PR - Purchase Requisitions
- CR - Cash Receipts
- FA - Fixed Assets
- PO - Purchase Orders
- SJ - Sales Journal (Sales Invoice Listing)
- IA - Investment Assets
- GS - Goods Shipped
- PJ - Purchases Journal (Purchase Invoice Listing)
- SC - Sales Contracts
- GR - Goods Received
- PL - Payroll Journal
- SO - Sales Orders
- OT - Other