Supported software and hardware
You can find information below about the mobile devices and web browsers that are officially supported for CaseWare Cloud. You can also find information about what other versions of CaseWare software you can integrate with Cloud.
CaseWare Cloud operates on the web and will run on tablet or smartphone devices using a web browser. Cloud is supported on the following devices:
- iPhone 7 (using iOS 10 or higher)
- iPhone 6S (using iOS 9.1 or higher)
- iPhone 6 (using iOS 9.3.2 or higher)
- iPhone 5S (using iOS 9.3.2 or higher)
- Galaxy S6 (using Android 6.0.1)
- Galaxy Note 5 (using Android 5.1.1)
Note: Android devices are supported only when using Chrome as the browser.
- Z10 (BB 10.3.2.2474)
- Q10 (BB 10.3.2.2474)
- iPad Air 2 (using iOS 9.3.2 or higher)
- iPad with Retina Display (using iOS 9.3.2 or higher)
- Nexus 10 (using Android 5.1.1 or higher)
- Nexus 7 (using Android 5.1.1 or higher)
- Surface (using Windows RT 8.1)
CaseWare® Cloud is supported on the following browsers. We recommend you use one of these browsers for the best browsing experience on your desktop computer.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 11
When working in the web, it is essential that you keep your browser up-to-date in order to receive the latest enhancements and security updates.
We recommend a minimum screen resolution of 1280x800 pixels and a minimum browser width of 1024 pixels.
Working Papers requirements
You can integrate your CaseWare® Working Papers software with CaseWare Cloud to access your client file data from the web. The following versions of Working Papers can be integrated with CaseWare Cloud:
Working Papers SmartSync
- CaseWare Working Papers 2017 or 2018
Learn more about our supported version policy.
Note: The integration of CaseWare Cloud with CaseWare Working Papers and SmartSync Server on the Windows 10 operating system requires Working Papers SmartSync version 2015.00.142 (Release 3) or higher. See Windows 10 Compatibility Issues with Working Papers SmartSync Server and CaseWare Cloud for more details.
Was this helpful?Yes
In this article
Subscribe to receive updates on the latest articles and news for CaseWare products.
Your download will start immediately after you subscribe.No thanks, I just want the file.